1. Austin was a "Terrific Kid" again at his school
2. Carter had his 1st Halloween School Party
3. My new baby Landyn Joseph was born!
Ok, ok, I know I REALLY couldn't have planned #3 but boy he's handsome. Angie is doing great and Logan thinks his brother is "neat" (for now).
He was 7lbs 9oz and was actually due today...
Here are some pictures from today... I am positive there will be at least 3 posts this weekend.
Tonight we are going Trick o' Treating with our TTRT peeps and then fire pit, and beer after so more photos will ensue.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!
Tonight we are going Trick o' Treating with our TTRT peeps and then fire pit, and beer after so more photos will ensue.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Can't wait for more posts!! By the way, what is TTRT? I guess I missed that somewhere.
Thanks!
Tight Tight Real Tight... Veronica Stewart actually "coined" the phrase!
Post a Comment