Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yup another duty day.....

I absolutely am in love with the Fall weather here in Georgia.... if I could ask for the weather to be in Ground Hog Day Mode, I would. The crispness in the morning and the perfectness of the afternoons... I have a hard time staying in the house, and the laundry here has suffered.
Jeremy has duty today and Sunday, Halloween activities on base, Trick-o-treating and Im sure some TTRT fun this weekend is in store....
Kids are great, Carter is excited for his Halloween party at his preschool, he cant decide what costume he actually wants to wear, so Im sure it will be a mixture of the 3 he has to choose from.
Rianne had some blood tests done today, we have some concerns with her foot issues, and some weight gain/loss that are irregular. They are doing a full work up, and Diabetes and Thyroid testing. No worries, just would like to get a game plan on making her feel better!
Austin is a Terrific Kid on Friday which is a Kiwanis community program, and he also has been choosen to be screened for the Talented and Gifted Program. So I will let you know how that pans out!
Other than that, I have the final check out of our old house here and finally we'll be officially moved into this house. I just cleaned and am going to take some pictures of the house to post. We absolutely LOVE this house, just wish we would have found it a year ago!!!
Hope all is well.... and GET OUT and enjoy this weather!!!

No comments: