YIKES! End of the school year is this week and although the kids *think* they're ready for Summer break, it will be 4 days in and they will want to go back.... I'll put money on it!!!
Here is Carter getting his "gingerbread man" award....Ms. Cameron says he's the fastest kid on the playground and will be a Athlete some day.... here's hoping!
Here is Carter getting his "gingerbread man" award....Ms. Cameron says he's the fastest kid on the playground and will be a Athlete some day.... here's hoping!
Rianne & Austin also had their school awards.....
Yes....thats right, Austin had the highest Math GPA and the Superintendant's Honor Roll which means all A's for the whole year.... I reminded his father that Nerds get Math awards, and Jeremy reminded me that Nerds also bring home a paycheck!Rianne got the A honor roll...she had a little hiccup and had 1 B for the whole year, we'll let it pass this time...hahahha....she also got an award for completing the Recorder book and learning a ton of songs.... I am excited for her to start Strings next year and am considering Piano also!
I know Ive said before I didn't like the new Navy Cami's.....
Ive changed my mind....isnt he handsome????
Well enough for today....I am going to try to blog every Monday.... wish me luck!
4 comments:
Too funny about the gingerbread man award! That's cute. And, nothing against J at all but those uniforms are DISGUSTING! What the heck are they hiding from in the sub anyway. Yuck. Wow, I guess you know where I stand on them. Jeremy has to have his on coming up here really soon and I kept wishing the Navy would get smart quick and cancel the uniform change. Oh well, maybe I'll end up thinking Jeremy looks hot in his as well, lol!
To be honest, your Jeremy looks fine in the Kakhi's..... mine however is so pale skinned that these uniforms don't make him so washed out! Thats the real reason...oh...and the fact that his shoulders are so damn broad, this actually gives him a shape!
GOOD LUCK!
OMG...great job, kids!! They look so much older and it's only been a little while since we last saw them!!! I think Sean looks pretty hot in 'em as well...and he says they're way more comfy than the khakis...plus they don't have to go through the hassle of all the collar devices and such! Our only yuck was putting on the LT stuff for a WEEK only to change over to the other stuff. That was FUN!! HAHAHAHA. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment