
Busy Busy Busy as always, working on the Silver/Gold Auction preparation's, KBSOWC meetings and a surprise visitor whom shall remain anonymous....its been an eventful week.

The kids have been busy with Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Tae Kwan Do is going to start, and soccer, oh and Baseball... MOM OF THE YEAR... hahaha not! I am trying to keep as busy as I can so that way the time flies til we're all a family again!

Its a MIRACLE!!! In taking random pictures, the letters "KU" appeared on Carter's sand castle.... there must be March Madness, and MAGIC in the air....hahahah ROCKCHALK :)
2 comments:
Ahhh...gotta love being busy. So Austin is doing scouts now? Is he a wolf? I really enjoy scouts and so does Marcellino. Our pack is small, so we struggle a bit with leadership but it's still an ok program. I hope that you're doing well.
Awwwww...y'all are running on the beach and we're bundled in our winter coats!! ;o)
Post a Comment