Monday, February 2, 2009

Trip to Virginia.....

Friday Amber took me to the airport and I flew up to see J in Virginia.
My TTRT Melissa picked me up with my Man Jack...
I got some much tummy rubbing and Jack spoilin' time.
We ate pizza and chatted.... was a great time.....Saturday was a date with the Jeremy's Mentor in the Navy... hahahhaa Sean-ya and their kids are the coolest people we know and I miss them dearly.
After lunch the Jayhawks were playing, so Jeremy and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game, his XO and a bunch of Tennessee guys showed up and we ate, and drank and had a blast!
Sunday was our "date day".... I just wanted to see where he worked, the things he sees all day long and just walk around. It was semi-nice, but he decided we'd do a drive through tour.... here are some of the boats we saw...


I cannot believe how MASSIVE these ships are....
Its amazing to see Fast Attack Subs... and we just drove up to em' the Subs look like cracker jack toys in comparison to the ships docked beside it.
We got to see the H.W. Bush, but there were a LOT of security guards around and Jeremy wouldnt let me take a pic.... PARTY POOPER!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Booooooooooo...reattach to the TN!!! We miss y'all!! Plus...the kids miss Rianne & "Cardin".