Friday, February 20, 2009

Trip to Iowa....

Because of the circumstances, I dreaded the trip to Iowa, but it turned out to be a really good vacation. My family is a little odd... I know big suprise, but it really takes a death to actually get us all together.
This is Me, My Dad, and my Sister Katie.... he loves us... hahahah
The Navy life gives us the chance to meet great people, and I try to keep in touch with everyone I meet, its a daunting task, but these are the people who become your new family....
So on the way back from Iowa we stopped to visit Jayme and her clan....Note: This was 7:12 a.m. and Rianne took the picture... WE'RE HOT!!!!!!
The best part about it was that the kids acted like we havent been seperated at all....
Finally the week has ended with ANOTHER goodbye, but this one is definately for the better. Amber & her family have moved finally to Virginia and are setting up shop up there. They will be GREATLY missed, but for her sanity, AND MINE... family needs to be together.
I love you guys and will be up to visit SOON! This was the best pic I could get... James was sitting still... I call it a victory!
Here's me and Amber being Me and Amber.....

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Love the photos!! ;o)