We went to SC and met Jeremy at my Tante Vicki's house....it was great to see them, and Jeremy. We went bowling, and I have ALWAYS said I am a better bowler the more beer I've drank... here's the proof....I was the "D" because Jeremy bowled under Carter's name because he fell asleep!The Bowling center was in Lancaster SC so of course I had to do my gang sign at the "LBC" oh Lord....We had an absolute blast and here is our latest family photo!
Big Deal! I bowl a 192 minus 100 and divided by 2! Wait a minute...this isn't like golf where the lowest score is the best?? ;o) Hehehe. To my awful bowling credit, I have, by some miracle of God, bowled a Turkey before!
Hope y'all are doing well! Your hair is growing like crazy!!!
Ha! Jeremy, I see what you mean! Those last 2 frames aren't nothing to brag about!!!...;) Ha ha! J/K Kell, 192 is still awesome! Ever since I started Wii Bowling, my real bowling game sucks!!!
6 comments:
Way to go!!! Bowling is so much fun!!!
Big Deal! I bowl a 192 minus 100 and divided by 2! Wait a minute...this isn't like golf where the lowest score is the best?? ;o) Hehehe. To my awful bowling credit, I have, by some miracle of God, bowled a Turkey before!
Hope y'all are doing well! Your hair is growing like crazy!!!
hmmmmm...I'm just not sure....must have been all that "aiming fluid!" ha ha! It also works well when you play darts or pool I've noticed...;)
what she fails to tell you is how she choked when she found out she was almost to 200!!
Ha! Jeremy, I see what you mean! Those last 2 frames aren't nothing to brag about!!!...;) Ha ha! J/K Kell, 192 is still awesome! Ever since I started Wii Bowling, my real bowling game sucks!!!
I tagged you..I love you! have fun!
xoxo
ronee
Post a Comment