This week with the kids getting back into the swing of things, we have been out and about every night....
Monday was beach day with Ronee and the girls, we could have been there for another 6 hours, but Mom was ready to go. Its great to sit on the beach with a friend and talk for hours, we almost forgot we had kids with us because they occupy eachother so well.
Then Tuesday night was basketball and boy scouts, typical crazy schedule day! And then was dinner at Ronee's on Wednesday.... YUMMY! Our new friend Cristi joined us and it was a great time.
Thursday called for a baby ultrasound for Amber that I got to go to... the little thing is so cute and the heart was pumping like non-other... YEAH for GAZAREK babies!!! Then Elicia was kind enough to make us dinner... So yes, if you're counting, we've eaten at home 2 nights this week... but not eaten fast food at all! YEAH HULS!!!!!!!!
Today Oz and I are going to Orlando on a Chartered bus via the USO to an Orlando Magic game for FREE!!!!!!!! I love the USO... there isnt one on Kings Bay and I am seriously considering figuring a way to either work for them some how or volunteer.
More pics to be posted. Ozzy has his first bball game tommorow also!
No comments:
Post a Comment