Wednesday, December 10, 2008

UUUGGGGGGHHHHHH.....

Lost for words right now... just a little Hiccup in the transferring/airfare of my hubby home... no big deal.. just trying to figure out when he'll get to come home... blah.. darn paperwork and IDIOTS...

So in true XMAS spirit here are 10 things Im thankful for:

1. Thankful for my health *It may sound general... but I am glad that I have no major illnesses*
2. Thankful for my TTRT peeps who keep my mind off of things....
3. Thankful for my TTRT friends who wash my hubbys clothes by hand.....
4. Thankful that my Grandpa has found some sort of "safe" place via his alztheimers... and is content in that place.... for now....
5. Thankful that its not 4 degrees and icy like in Iowa....
6. Thankful my 8 year anniversary is on Tuesday... and fingers crossed he will BE HERE for this one....
7. Thankful that my kids know when im stressed... and find things to do that wont bug me, but randomly pop their heads in to make sure im ok....
8. Thankful that I know the world isnt going to end, but its sometimes ok to feel like it will.
9. Thankful that Amber is prego and her hand is fixed... sore but fixed
10. Thankful that you actually read all 10.... :)

1 comment:

Vaiva said...

Of course I read all 10!! I sure hope Jeremy will be home soon!