Yup Jeremy is gone again...
but only for a couple days... he will be checking of the Tennessee and home for the holidays. Here are a couple of pics. 
The gentleman (hahaha) Flipping the boat off is our friend Jarrod who is "on the boat" but is in a school. So he didnt have to ride.... he kept saying its REALLY weird and awesome seeing the boat on the outside...

The gentleman (hahaha) Flipping the boat off is our friend Jarrod who is "on the boat" but is in a school. So he didnt have to ride.... he kept saying its REALLY weird and awesome seeing the boat on the outside...

4 comments:
I'm so lost, I thought he was off the boat a good month ago. That stinks but at least it isn't for long and I'm guessing you'll have him home for the holidays???
Dude...was it EVER so cold!! Y'all should've joined us at the fort...it definitely was a great view! Jaron missed seeing "Cardin". ;o)
Ummmm...I just noticed that I am not one of your so called "peeps!" What up with that???
Your thing is password protected... Ill add you BABY!
Post a Comment