Jeremy has been to Virginia and back, fully qualified and off work for 20 days! I know I complain about him being gone, and I complain about him being here.... but like he says,
You must love be because you're complaining ;o)
Of course Jeremy had to wear his Vikings crap.... I had to keep apologizing for bringing him to the game. Both Jag and Packers Fans were booing us... WE LOVED IT!!!
Some day I WILL be the poster girl for Bud Light....
This weekend we had some friends over, ate some delicious ribs, and chilli, and just hung out on Saturday night... then Jeremy & I got free tickets to the Packers vs Jags game on Sunday. I have been to MANY football games but never a Packers game. Minus the fact that we totally blew on the field, I had a blast and it was nice for J and I to be "us".... which means football fanatics!
Here are some pics from the game.
Seats werent TERRIFIC, but they were free!
Hope this finds you well and have a great week....
Seats werent TERRIFIC, but they were free!
Hope this finds you well and have a great week....
Some day I WILL be the poster girl for Bud Light....
1 comment:
I love your beer's jersey.
Post a Comment