Well about 11pm last night Jeremy walked in.... hadnt slept for 3 days and smelled of the sea....all you Navy wives know what I am talking about PEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!
It is 8am, and the kids are chomping at the bit to wake him up but he's sleeping so soundly that I want to let him sleep for a while. But at least he's here.... thats all that matter ;)
He did say that the hurricanes were CRAZY out there... at least 25 foot waves and almost all the guys lost their lunch many many times hahah.... but he was glad that Hanna left us alone here on land and that Ike is gonna move on away from us.
So yet again the family is together, Kansas won last night.....and going to the Smith's for a BBQ today WOOT!!!!!! My world is finally settling for a while, now that I said that.....I've probably jinxed us :)
5 Days to TAMPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment